Date: 27 April 2010
Location: Main Lecture Theatre, London College of Communication, Elephant and Castle, London, SE1 6SB
Creating and promoting a brand can help you, as a creative practitioner, reach potential customers and clients. Your brand can communicate your message, make you more memorable and create customer loyalty. To create a successful brand, you need to find ways to build, implement and promote your identity.
At this event, a brand designer will give you an overview about what a brand really is, how to create an effective brand, and how it can help you differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace.
Four creative practitioners, covering art, fashion, product and graphic design, will share their personal experiences on how they have created and promoted their brands.
The speakers are:
- Danny McNeil, Brand Designer, Sea Design – www.seadesign.co.uk
- Guy Robinson, Director / Product Designer, Sprout Design – www.sproutdesign.co.uk
- Hermione de Paula, Fashion Designer – www.hermionedepaula.com
- David Shillinglaw, Artist – www.davidshillinglaw.co.uk
- Anna Fidalgo, Designer, Crispin Finn – www.crispinfinn.com
Admission is free, to register and reserve your place visit the ECCA website.