We’re pleased to announce the ‘official’ launch of the all new Artsphere Jobs Board. We’ve been tinkering around with it for a couple of weeks but thought we’d release it into the wild fully for you all to play with!
We know that the jobs section of the old site was very popular, so we’ve been working hard to bring it back and are pleased to be able to do so. Check out some of the benefits of the new jobs board below:
- FREE standard 30 day listing and option to repost
- Optional £5 “featured listing” for more prominence
- Full company information, including link to your web site and optional logo
- Job description and information on how to apply to help prospective applicants
- All job postings pushed out to our dedicated twitter feed, as well as facebook, myspace and rss subscribers.
- All job postings pushed out to our seven other job sites. [going live 8th March]
- Easily view and search all available creative arts jobs
- View by category or type
- Subscribe to job feeds via rss or email, with the option to subscribe to all jobs or specific categories
- Follow http://twitter.com/artspherejobs to view the latest jobs directly in your twitter feed
You can always view the most recent jobs in the sidebar on the right, but to see all the currently available jobs, go to http://artsphere.co.uk/jobs/
As always, we’re keen to hear what you think of the service, be it further features you’d like to see, or you want to suggest some layout / design changes, so do get in touch via the contact form and tell us what you like / don’t like.
Please do share this post and the information about the jobs board with people you know who may be interested, as the more people / organisations using it, the more employment we can all generate, and that’s a good thing right? 😉
Happy job / people hunting!